FAQ Section Subtitle
Activities and Excitement
Our business is based on providing professional guidance and solutions, which means we receive many questions from clients. Check out a few of our most common inquiries below. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, let us know and we’ll find it for you. Every question is important to us, so don’t hesitate in reaching out.
Park City Official Events
Park City hosts a wide variety of festivals and events throughout the year. Set against the backdrop of majestic mountains, your spirits will rise as you experience exciting celebrations, such as our regionally famous Park City Kimball Arts Festival, the Park City Food & Wine Classic, the rip-roarin' Oakley Rodeo, the melodically inspiring Utah Symphony | Opera's Deer Valley Music Festival or live performances at the historic Egyptian Theatre.
Click here to see the Park City Events page.
There are also smaller events that go on throughout the year hosted by different organizations and people. Click on Yelp to take you to a list of events that are happening in Park City!
Park City Local Events
There are many smaller events that go on throughout the year hosted by different organizations and people. Click on Yelp to take you to a list of local events that are happening in Park City!
What Counts as a Cultural Activity?
A lot of things.... See some examples below:
1. Get coworkers/friends together and organize activities like board games, card games, or movie night
2. Play or watch a new sport
3. Learn about American culture and/or history by visiting museums and historic sites
4. Organize a BBQ and share traditional foods together
5. Go sightseeing, hiking, or take a day trip - visit a new city and/or a national park
6. Enjoy various types of American cuisine
7. Attend an American sport event
8. Attend a Holiday Parade during American Holidays - President's Day, St Patrick's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day etc.
9. Attend local community events - library events, community center events, arts and crafts fairs
10. Enjoy a ride in an amusement park
11. Attend a music festival
12. Go to the theater or a comedy show
14. Volunteer for a great cause